Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 72: RED

I can hardly believe I've not posted about this yet--but I managed to take my girls to another Taylor Swift concert.  This was her RED tour and we made a girls' night of it with one of my best friends, her daughter, a cousin and my girls. 

It truly was an excellent show and I've mentioned before but Taylor Swift does an outstanding job of making it feel intimate by positioning herself on 2 stages and making a wave through the crowd on some motorized rig. Last time it was a rotating balcony and this time it was more of a rotating/floating cart.  It really gets her up close and personal with more of her crowd and gave us some great photo ops.  
 







I will always remember doing these concerts with my girls! And while we didn't get into her "club RED" (which is what she now calls her T-party) it was still an awesome experience for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment