Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 69: Harlem Shake

The Harlem Shake has taken over the internet!  It's been fun seeing everyone's versions but this one is special because it reminds me of the JK Wedding dance video that went viral a few years ago.  It is a Wedding Harlem Shake and I think you'll enjoy it too!.

Something about these 2 (this Harlem Shake and the JK Wedding dance) make me cry with tears of joy every time I watch them.  I don't know what it is.....perhaps an overwhelming feeling of happiness--and I LOVE to see people having a good time together.  Or maybe it is just the epitome of JOY and all that life has to offer in the way of happiness and experiences.  Whatever it is that brings me to tear up--I know that I am inspired buy them and they are uplifing.  So I want to SHARE them as often as I can!!



Netti Wedding Harlem Shake 2
 (added a 2nd version slightly different camera angle)


No comments:

Post a Comment