Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 67: SuMMeR

Well I have definitely been slacking on blogging (self-proclaimed) little Miss Mommy-Pants!!!  But it's SuMMeR and now I have a little .....emphasis on little....more time. One thing is soccer camps and practice have me up early running kids off here and there so I may as well use this down time in between wisely ;)

First on my mind is how much I love summer!  But I think it boils down to this:  I love TIME with my family. I love when everyone is home--and we're together--no matter what we may be doing.  This week it was swimming, mowing, riding bikes, summer camp, soccer practice and a couple summer basketball games.....then dinners, popcorn and movies or just hanging out together -talking and laughing!  




These are treasured times because in just a few years......the kids will be grown and we don't take any of it for granted.  We cherish every bit of our life together.  We just watched a couple home videos.  Wow!  That really brings it all into perspective.  We realize how quickly times goes by and how much JOY and fun having children has been and continues to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment