Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 25: a new quest!

Hello long, and hopefully not lost friends.  I've been working on my "other" blog so much that I have kind of neglected this one and after looking over my last post, a twinge of guilt popped up ;(  bad mommy!  I really need to get back to this blog more often!  PLUS--my amazingly -talented- blog author -oldest -daughter shared with me a new entry in her own blog today and we ALL know she is always inspiring!!!  So....

I found another cute idea online in the form of a book called My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife
and another idea hit me.  I was already kind of doing the gratitude thing with this blog.....and the book might be a good fit.  We'll see.  One of the ideas is a 10-day challenge to be a Poverbs 31 wife.  The book is cute and it was inspired when the author's pastor began a marriage series at church.  From that series, the author says that basically the bible calls men to follow  Ephesians 5:25-28 ~ with just ONE thing to remember, love their wives as much as they love themselves, while women have Proverbs 31, with 21 RULES to follow to be a good wife! :)  Sounds about right ;) huh?  Hence the challenge! 

So I'm not even going to try to make a 10 day posting goal but I am going to intertwine what I was already doing with my blog to include some of what I discover as I embrace this Proverbs 31 Wife challenge ;>   Let's see how this goes.......together!

No comments:

Post a Comment