Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 41: The cRaZy things a mommy will do :)

As if I haven't made it clear by now that my girls are big Taylor Swift fans........I had to go and join this cRaZy promotion for her upcoming Red tour!!!  Well.....it's the kind of thing a mother will do for her kids, right?  ;)) 

So here's the link.....and IF you happen to be a fan.....you can join too but using this link will give us extra points so I'd appreciate it if you'd join through our link.  :)

http://taylorswiftred.com/r/51e9a1df6077e9670d63


I am very excited by the news my daughter just shared with me.....she said Taylor Swift insisted that her concert tickets would not be over $50!!!  YAY!!!  That is great news!!!  Considering what the last concert tour cost for the 3 of us to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment