Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 97: Thankful November

It's November again and you know what that means.  Thankful posts, pumpkin pie, and for our house--Christmas music and Christmas movies and of course--hot cocoa!!  We start celebrating the Christmas season because we enjoy it so much and it seems to go by so fast!  This year, I'm going to try and do the Thankful Post each day.  Well, if I miss a day, I'm going to try and get caught up but I do want to try and get a post up for each day in Nov.  I certainly have plenty to be thankful for so it will be fun to participate.

Day 1- I am thankful for God! His love and mercy and patience with me, His grace and His gifts that He bestows upon me, His goodness, blessings and His will that I seek to accept, His Son, who died for me and my sins. Thank You, Jesus! † So blessed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment