Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 61: I wish you enough

I came across this post and had to share it.  It's called I wish you enough and I'll include the link so you can read it directly from the author.  It warmed my heart and I dedicated it to my precious children.  My husband read it and dedicated it to me.....but I told him......he was already my enough ;))  When you read it.....you'll understand. 

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. 
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger. 
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting. 
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye
.

http://www.iwishyouenough.com/TheStory.html



No comments:

Post a Comment