Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 54: Sweet sounds of the season

Well as soon as Halloween is goon and gone ;)  my crew gets ready to listen to Christmas music!!   We feel that there isn't enough Christmas time in the Christmas season.....so we love to enjoy the Christmas music for as long as we can!!  As I type this, littlest doll baby Belle is doing her chores whilst playing Christmas music on Pandora!  I've said before how I truly believe Pandora could take me through ANY task......and our sweetness is obviously a chip off the ol' block ;)  because she is working so hard on her chores while Pandora soothes on!!  :) 
I love her sweet spirit!! I love that it's a Friday night and it's a mommy and her girl night!!  Everyone else is out and about......but I have a special night at home with my babygirl!!!  And she is as happy as ever........just finished reading her latest and eating dinner.....and now is on to her chores while Pandora plays Christmas music in the background.  BLESSINGS of the SEASON!!!  Sweet, sweet sounds!!  I love my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment