Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12: Halloween again--this means I've been blogging a whole year!

So I realize the gratitude project is taking a little longer than one might have imagined!! It's been a year now since I started blogging.  Wow-time flies! It's not that I don't have an abundance of blessings or things I could post about daily.......it's that I don't have enough time to post  as often as I'd like on all the wonderful blessings for which I am thankful!
As I wrote when I first began this journey........it may take a while but it'll be worth it!  I'm just a little busy as we all are....... (Really?--hey I said I do have a life outside of blogging ya' know)  ........(*wink*)  A life that involves facebook and twitter #sarcasm (enough said!)  Oh and I do have  3 precious kids.....AND a husband, cat and dog and....yes, a job.
But I'm back on for an update and hopefully a couple more gratitude acknowledgements!!

This fall has been gorgeous!!  The colors, the weather, you name it and it's pretty much been an all around perfect fall.  When the seasons give us so much to enjoy--that's a blessing in itself--to have that beautiful canvas as a backdrop for all the enjoyment going on in our lives.  Fall is busy with back to school and all those day-to-day activities with the kids and of course it means FOOTBALL!  (that was for hubby :)
But fall means something else too......because our girls received tickets to go see Taylor Swift in their Easter baskets (wow that seems so long ago......talk about patience!)  and the concert is this month so we are all getting super psyched for a GNO!!!  We can actually have a countdown on the whiteboard that hangs on the side of our frig.......because we are within single digit days now.......

I'll try and post again soon with a concert pic--we're T-party hopefuls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment