Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 16: Number Crunching

So everybody gets those chain letter emails right??  All about how IF you blah blah blah......then all these wonderful things will happen to you......blah blah blah.  Well, I'm not a fan and so I usually delete them at best or skim over them at worst.   In the rare event that I actually discover that I LIKE what I read......I will sometimes choose to send them on but I NEVER include the forward request.  I always delete that and just choose to share a good message instead.  Spreading goodness is important to me.  Threatening ill if people don't-not so much.  Soooooo......anyway, I love numbers-Math-go ahead call me a geek but I love when there are patterns and we can plug in formulas and crunch out cool results. 
You're thinking.....where is she going with this??  How do these two topic relate?  Well I''m about to explain.

In the year 2011-there is a lot of cool dates centered around the digits 11.  Chinese Numerology says this brings good luck (in my best Chinese accent "you have good for-chune")  :)  Well, I received an email FW that had a cool number pattern.  Try it- 
  • take the last 2 digits of the year you were born
  • add the age that you are this year
  • It will =111 (or if you are very  young.....and born later than 2000.....it will =11)
Cool huh??? 
Worthy of sharing---still not worthy of threatening bad luck if you don't!  #SpreadingFun

No comments:

Post a Comment