Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 143: God is working

My last post was somewhat sad over the situation of money being stolen at work, but I had truly come to peace over it and I have some really great news to share today!  I was just informed from one of my co-workers that the stolen money miraculously showed up returned today!!!!  Now if that doesn't make a person smile>>  I don't know what else would!  I'm so happy that God was working on it the whole time and that this individual made the RIGHT choice to take God's way out after their sinful behavior!  I always try and teach our kids (and stress to them) that when we sin, God always provides a way OUT........you just have to TAKE it!  And so many don't or won't because of pride or fear of being revealed in what their sin was.....but God is more concerned with our character being developed than with our reputation being tarnished!!!  

I'm so glad I prayed about it.....and I'm so thankful that God gave me peace to replace my anger about it.......and I'm so thankful that a soul was redeemed today!!!  Thank you God!  For always working on our problems and on us......even when we feel unworthy!  You are the light and the way!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Great lesson to teach the kids, that it's always the right time to make the right decision. :)

    ReplyDelete