Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 94: Dance Through Life

So I admit, I love dance. I love any type of dance and I especially love TO DANCE.  This post is dedicated to just that:  DANCE!

Now, this particular clip is called a SHAG dance and it's by a couple in their 60's.  Well I have to admit, I had to research this SHAG dance and discovered it was a dance that started in Myrtle Beach, SC and it was also very similar to the swing dance.  I can recall my father dancing  a "jitterbug" in our living room as I was a child and it is very similar in step.  There's apparently only 8 or so moves/steps and the dance comprises of a variation of these steps.  

So I have to say--dancing is one of the most enjoyable things to watch or do in life and......I've since come across KidPresident who says: "give the world a reason to dance!"  so I guess you could say, I've sort of adopted that motto!!

Enjoy--



No comments:

Post a Comment