Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 22: Love~

It's already February!! And Love Is in the AIR!! So I'm reflecting upon the loves of my life.....God, my husband, my children........and countless other blessings that I have the good fortune of experiencing. Where is the love? Where is it when we need to SEE it? Feel it? Hear it? Experience it? Know it??
I am going to try and point out a few examples of love that we often overlook. Maybe these are just simple things we do every day. Or maybe they are extraordinary things that we do simply every day! ;) I prefer the later.
Here goes.......10 ways to know love
1- praise Him
2- pray
3-count! I'm talking about count your blessings....... but also
4-count> Make every minute of every day count!
5-Give
6-Enjoy
7-Laugh
8-Smile
9-Believe/Trust (so much around us is beautiful, blessed and brought to you by G-O-D!
10-Live! Are you living your life the way you dreamed??? Or better??

Ok--so the list is short, to the point and possibly simplistic! But isn't that what we come to realize after all the dust settles??? That LOVE is really just a feeling. Or an act.....of kindness! What has someone done lately that shows you love? What have you done??

Could love truly be......just a mere.......decision, if you will. To know what we have, appreciate it and cherish it! Recognizing that love is all around us! If only we can fill up our hearts with good thought, then proceed with greater actions! Imagine the world??
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Where is YOUR love?

No comments:

Post a Comment